Testing facility at CMPL
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing is used to verify the performance capability of fluid-filled in pipe spool, equipments as per project requirements.
- X-ray based non-destructive material testing can be used to locate internal discontinuities, verify the integrity of internal components and determine the quality of welds.
- It can be performed by X-ray & Gamma ray.
- Liquid Penetrant Testing services are reliable for detecting surface-breaking flaws in materials with a non-porous surface. The NDT inspectors at our shop perform dye penetrant testing using fluorescent.
- Both immersion and contact Ultrasonic Testing (UT) services are performed in our shop to locate discontinuities in products and welds, and inconsistencies in raw material thickness & locate discontinuity in inside weld.
- Surface and near surface discontinuities can be identified in products that can be magnetized using Magnetic Particle Inspection services.